I flew over London and through a pirate fight
Went for a wild ride on a runaway train
Traveled through the Temple of Doom and got stuck (literally)
Slept under fireworks
Traveled through space to fight the evil Zurg
Loved every minute of being on the best Main Street in the world
Wandered through shops
Traveled under the sea
Dined with royalty
Cruised through the jungle and cracked up at jokes
I found Nemo
Ate with the two best chef's in town (Goofy and Oscar, of course!)
Rode the rapids
I was queasy after shooting through space
Soared over California
Was very sad to not hang out with pirates
Was considered a princess for a whole week
Loved my life so much that I upgraded to an annual pass
I {heart} Disneyland!!!
3 comments:
Love the pictures!! Looked like you guys had an amazing time. I am so excited you got an annual pass, that is awesome! Have you planned your next trip?!?
Annual pass?! SO jealous! You should probably take me next time..... looks like you had a fabulous time!
Amy, we are taking Courtney next month for her 8th birthday. She has never gone before so we are soooo excited to take her. She will have so much fun- she just doesn't know yet that she is going. It will be a great surprise!
Em- let's go!!! Just tell me when you want to go and I'm up for it.
Post a Comment